The holidays can be a busy time of year. However, there are ways to make it less stressful,
and creating a morning routine can help. Here are some tips that will help get you and the kids up and out the door.
Image Source: DadSolo.com
Additional Holiday Morning Routine Resources:
- Prep the night before and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Easy and effective home organization tips
- De-stress your morning routine tips
- Breakfast to go and other secrets to getting the kids to school on time
- Get plenty of sleep and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Play music (Revolutionary morning routine hack for kids)
Now that you know how to get everyone going in the mornings, you can start working on your holiday plans. You’ll be ready for Grandma’s visit in no time!